Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Missing my 'old sister'

Mcmana nk mulakn eh??? Let me straight to the point je. Jujurnya ak rasa mcm kecewa n sakit hati cara kakak ak layan ak.....rasa mcm acuh x acuh n there's no sincerity at all. Bila ak nk say or citer smthng die mcm xminat n xbg response pun, bile tanya pun pendek je jawab, mcm susah sgt n xhepi pun nk ckp dgn ak. Is it just my feeling or is it true? If it just my feeling, I really didn't like this feeling n it's hurting me.....I feel sad. I want my 'old sister' back. I want her to return to her old self. I miss the 'old her' :'(  what should I do now? Should I just ignore her or pretend like nothing happen? Well for now, frankly speaking, I treated her half-heartedly, so that I would not too hurting.... it's fair right? I didn't want to do that though...... ... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment